What we talked about this week, via the #MandryMinutes
- In a major turn of events, the remaining living Syracuse Nationals players will be playing Golden State in the 2017 NBA Finals
- In Local events, feel free to bring down all of your phones for donation at the St. Pauls Bazaar. Please no cell phones, or anything made after 1995.
- If you look in today’s Observer-Dispatch, you will find a 15% off coupon at Bremer’s for a case of 2015 Celebrity Jenkum.
- In jail news, Stinky has taken Little Troy under his wing & taught him the art of pant-shitting.
- Vlade Divac is better than Kobe Bryant in basketball, sex & math
- In Belmont News, JBoys Echo will get Award for “Most Likely to Blow Kisses”, instead of race
We also discuss some twisted news stories, including that oblvious”Cash Me Ousside” bitch going on tour, A school awarding a13-year student “Most likely to become a terrorist”, and a bat-shit-crazy Nevada woman marrying a Train Station…all this and more on this weeks episode of #DZO. Download it now and laugh at our warped sense of humors.
The Danger Zone Oddcast
Recorded Saturdays, 11am-1pm
-All previous episodes are available online. You can download them via…
- Our website http://www.disruptionnetworks.com
- The Disruption Networks App
- Storage Library – https://archive.org/details/@robby_danger
Follow Us on Social Media
Facebook Danger Zone–https://www.facebook.com/Danger.Zone.on.the.D
Youtube Robby Danger– https://www.youtube.com/user/randersons96
Twitter Danger-@Notorious_DIRTY • Brother D-@DevBlake13
Hub-@jmhubman • Chris Mandry-@crmandry